Minh and Peter diligently working away on their masterpieces. Jake and i are already finished by now.

Hot tea break

(photo by Minh)
Wielding knives and open flames set the mood

(photo by Minh)
Minh works on her raven (which was easily the best of the four) Peter still working on his pumpkin portrait of Buck (which the kids point at as they walk past our porch and say, "look! it's a kitty!" to which Peter shakes his fist in the air convincing them emphatically: "it is my DOG, kitties do not have big, floppy ears, DO THEY?!")
3 comments:
i like how i get credit for photos. very professional.
You cutie pies. I wish I could have been there. I already like Minh, she was soo nice and friendly about letting me see her pics of Judah dancing at your wedding! And the picture of you two with coffee made me just want. To. Be. There! xoxoxo
Oh, I just saw that's tea you had instead of coffee. Well, I still want to be there. Lolly said "'Steena and Peter are having pumpkin time!"
Post a Comment