woohoo you look beautiful....sorry i couldnt make it to your wedding
I need more pictures! Flickr won't let me see any because I don't have your password or something. I can't believe I didn't bring my camera to your wedding cause it was the bestest wedding I ever been to and I got no pictures from it.
Congratulations! The wedding was awesome, and you're both gorgeous! So in love... Beatiful dress, and we loved the vintage pink suit!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
woohoo you look beautiful....sorry i couldnt make it to your wedding
I need more pictures! Flickr won't let me see any because I don't have your password or something. I can't believe I didn't bring my camera to your wedding cause it was the bestest wedding I ever been to and I got no pictures from it.
Congratulations! The wedding was awesome, and you're both gorgeous! So in love...
Beatiful dress, and we loved the vintage pink suit!
Post a Comment